Monday, October 1, 2007

Film/ Edit 5 Weddings

I have been talking about the goals a lot lately. It has been very helpful in accomplishing them. People have offered to help me, plus talking about them has helped me to think about my goals . It also creates opportunities to acomplish my goals.

Like the other day I was talking with some friends about my goals and I realized they are going to get married in December. So I asked them if I could create their wedding video. They where very excited to give me the opportunity, and even offered to pay me. But I felt that it would be better to do it for free. It will save the some money which I am sure they are tight on and it help me start my portfolio. Since filming 5 weddings is kind of a longer term goal it was good to get this one wedding set up.

No comments: