Friday, October 19, 2007

Invite 300 people in one day to come to my church

The LORD is such an awesome and wonderful God. He is truly able to acomplish anything, there is nothing he can not do. I was thinking I would devote all of today to inviting people to come to my church. But in turned out that I was not able to the whole day like I had wished. I was thinking I would compromise and start the night before and go for 24 hours. But I ended up not doing that so when I woke up this morning I was thinking that I might not have time to invite 300 people to church. Though God worked powerfully and even though a few people told me there would not be enough people at College of the Canyons on Friday for me to invite 300 people. I was able to talk to well over 300 people and it did not take as long a time as I thought it would.

Plus I was able to invite most of the members of the COC football team who seemed genuinely interested in coming to our Bible Talk on Tuesday nights. Hopefully the football team will start coming and we will see some of the get saved.

No comments: