Sunday, October 7, 2007

Around the World in 80 days

So today was a crazy day. It was the first time I had to work more than 41/2 hours at Starbucks so it left me kind of tired then I am about to go on a date and I hear my date yelling at one of my best friends to shut up. So it was a tad weird.

But it was all up from there. My date and Charles got changed into purple and green and we went to pick up Charles' date and wonderful times ensued. We came back to my amazing house and made dinner it was just some frozen food but it was good. We had some salad while the main course was cooking. The we had some shrimp and linguine which was followed up with some cheese ravioli and with a pesto sauce. Then for dessert coffee and some lemon sorbet by the fire. Well almost the girls thought it too cold to eat the sorbet out side and it was windy so the fire was a bit crazy so being outside didn't last too long.

After dessert we watched Around the World in 80 Days another good academy award winner. It was totally a classic movie. They really don't make movies that way any more. The only problem with the movie is that certain scene where needlessly long. The movie is over 3 hours and while it is a great movie it could have easily lost 45 minutes. Though when the process of watching all of the best picture Oscar winners is done I may have great feelings about the Academy Awards.

No comments: