Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Departed 2007 Oscar Winner Best Picture

I have never been a big fan of the Academy Awards. So when I took up the goal to see all of the best picture winners I wasn't really sure what I was getting my self into. I just watched The Departed so I am glad I am a little closer to being able to cross of a goal. Plus the movie was amazing. It was a great mafia movie with very little mafia cliche.

The mob was Irish not Italian. The guy going after the mob was a member of the mob while it there is an under cover aspect so one of the mobster was actually a cop. Plus it was really cool how the movie seemed to be rapping up but had me guessing for the next half hour. This is probably news only to me since I am the only person on earth that is out of touch with popular enough not to have seen this movie.

No comments: