Monday, September 10, 2007

Financial Aid

This morning one of the goals I decided I wanted to acomplish today was filing for Financial Aid. This seemed like it would be one of the easy goals on my list. I started it on 9/4 the first of my 1001 days and figured it should be no sweat. Though a week went by and I hadn't been able to acomplish the first step in filing. I figured out the problem my spam filter was blocking the email from the US Department of Education. I don't have a spam folder so there was no way to retrieve it. I figured that this would make life really hard. Though I was able to call the financial aid customer service and get an answer in less than a minute. It was amazing hopefully I will be able to cross this off today.

Update: I was able to file for Financial Aid it took about an hour and a half.

No comments: