Sunday, September 16, 2007

How to Build a Desser???

So I was thinking about what goals may be the hardest and take the longest. I figure even if I am not ready to start the goal now I need some preparation for some of my goals. One of those is building a dresser. I have never done wood working other than stripping down a end table my step-mom had bought at a garage sale.
So I was looking on line at sites that might help me know what to do.

I came across this link to the full instructions in popular mechanics. It sounded really cool since it was made out of cherry wood. But then I decided that I did it was completely what I was looking for and it look hard.

Then immediately after I saw another popular mechanics link to a kids dresser which actually seems more like what I am going for but I am not sure yet.

But I am beginning to see a trend that building a dresser is not something to be put off until the last minute. Well I will keep looking.

No comments: