Friday, December 14, 2007

Day 102

I was kind of hoping to do a day 101 post but alas I was way to busy yesterday to do that. Well in reality I was not as busy as I would like to pretend.

I am really excited about my goals still and they are in many ways the focus who I am. But I do not focus on them as much as I would like. I am pretty stoked up about the fact that 2 weeks ago I started working at the company I was working for before I decided to run my own business. This is goal related because it has limited the amount of time that I have to work on my goals. Plus it since a lot of my goals cost money it will help those be accomplished. Though the severe lack of time has interfered with my favorite goal of walking 90 minutes a day. It has been a few weeks since I have done that I really need to get back into that habit.

The whole having a day job has already helped me to pay off one of my debts which was money owed to the Gym so now I can start going again which is awesome. I have been talking to a few of my friends about working out with them so it should be good times.

I have been reading through the Bible though it is much slower going than I would hope. The main regret is that I haven't been reading the other books I need to read. I though I have been extremely slowly reading Pride and Prejudice, The Magicians Nephew, Wild at Heart and The Little Prince. So hopefully this year I will have one of those done.

Today I was planning my first trip to Nashville that will count toward my goals and figuring out when I can take classes at COC.

No comments: