Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Day of Acomplishment

Yesterday was a day of great accomplishment. One of my goals was to get my own car insurance because I had been under my mom's before. That was taken care of with one phone call and a stop by the bank. Though it was set up by the fact that I had asked for my old job back at Hypercel and was able to pay for insurance.


I also went on two fantastic dates yesterday. One in the morning with my friend Stephanie Garayoa. We went out for breakfast then went to the Getty. The latter helping me get one museum closer to having gone to 20 museums. It was pretty cool getting to know Stephanie better. The exhibition the Goats Dance: Photographs by Graciela Iturbide was rad. Bellow is my favorite picture from the exibihition

In the evening I went out with this girl that is kind of a friend, but is really closer friends with two of my other friends. So she is kind of a friend of a friend. I had heard how cool she is, so I figured I should hang out with her more. I asked her out a while ago but stuff kept me from setting a date to go out.

We went out for Thai food then we drove around and saw Christmas Lights. It was a real laid back fun date. So all in all it seems like I haven't been walking which is awesome goal to work on but I have been taking care of other things.

No comments: