Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 75 I Feel Like a Lazy Bum

I was looking at the list of postings and there was only one for nearly a whole month then it made me feel even worse to realize that I didn't even do a day 60 or day 70 update. So here I am on day 75 and I haven't been walking which annoys me. I have kind have still leveled out with the weight loss around 250 lbs. It was cool for several days I was at 248 which made me feel cool becuase I was 288 back in March. So that means I had lost 40lbs but I gained a little weight or drank some water and got back up to 249.
I am super close to being done with my accessories website. Which is exciting though the problem right now is I have a lot of things in the works but I am not keeping up on them. I stalled out on reading the Bible. I haven't been walking, I haven't finished the CD and Board Game lists. I haven't been practicing photoshop. I haven't been going on dates. I fell asleep during Ben Hur. It has been ruff or really lazy going lately.
Though I have a new resolve seeing how close I am to day 100 or 101. I am not sure which is the more significant day. Hopefully I will have a lot to say on both days. I hope that I will have a lot accomplished buy then and a whole new set of things in the works. Plus I am going to update the in Goals done or in Progress Side Bar. Now it has all of the accomplished goals on top and and the ones I am working on below. I am going to break it up into two lists once there are 21 things on the list.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you don't have a list of goals to sit back and feel bad about yourself. Simply move on...I believe in you and am inspired from you daily.