Friday, May 2, 2008

Random Update (Becuase I Had Time)

So time has been freed up recently (by me getting laid off) to work on my goals. I am looking forward to putting it to good use.

Yesterday I read a book. I spent some time this morning reading and updating my blogs. So good things are already happening.

Oh and Ian, my buddy who helped me with the goal of inviting 300 people to Church in one day has pledged to help me find a place to go ride a mechanical bull. So that goal will soon be accomplished.

I am also a set of guitar strings and 1001 hours away from accomplishing guitar practice goal thanks to an awesome set of books from The Amazing Charles Lewis.

Also I am still in school. It is not going as well as I would have hoped but it is still recoverable hopefully Monday I will have time to go to get some tutoring. Plus I think I will be taking 9 units this Summer which will be a little crazy especially because they will all be online classes but it will put me on pace to Graduate from COC by May 31st 2001(or 2010). So that goal would then be accomplished.

So it seems like all systems go I am pretty excited.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...are you studying quantum mechnical engineering at COC so that you can graduate in 2001?